Sunday 1 May 2016

Buenos Aires: a run in the Big Apple

So it's been a long time ago but I went for a run in Buenos Aires back in January of this year.

It was on a private running tour and whilst the finer details are now probably a little wasted I wanted to share the highlights:

 - I had a private running tour with these people http://www.urbanrunningtours.com.ar/eng/index.html

 - It was thoroughly enjoyable

 - We covered around 14km across the city during the morning

 - We saw the city come to life as commuters hit the roads

 - We passed a giant flower sculpture

 - We passed some amazing street art

 - We stopped at the polo and racing track

 - We crossed the superb large boulevards in the city

 - We passed through a quiet part of town that was hard to believe was just behind the hustle and bustle of the city

 - I would recommend doing this tour if you have the chance

 - Buenos Aires is one of my favourite cities in the World.





No comments:

Post a Comment