Monday 14 October 2013

City 13 done: Munich

Yesterday was the Munich half marathon.

After last week's performance and getting a PB I had decided (and told by my trainer) to take it easy on this half marathon as it was my third in as many weeks.

So I came out to Munich with the idea of having some currywurst, beer (post run) and just to enjoy the run.

It was an awesome course that finished in the Olympic Stadium so it was a really nice way to finish with the final few meters being one lap of the stadium. My usual pop tracks saw me through the 21km but I regret not having put some Karftwerk on the playlist....

I completed the run in 1 hour 23 mins and 48 seconds which placed me 53rd out of 6,000 runners so was still a good result. In my age group I was 11th...sadly now being in the over 30s.....

Can you spot me at the start?


Just a few more meters to go...


Finished:




No comments:

Post a Comment